Talented & Gifted
The Philomath School District believes that talented and gifted students have specific educational needs and abilities. It is important to provide these students with an educational program which addresses their needs, while strengthening and expanding their abilities, so that they may be able to realize their potential contributions to self and society.
TAG Advisory Commitee Meetings:
The TAG Advisory Comitee meets the second Tuesday of every month from 5:00-6:00 PM at the district office, 1620 Applegate St.
Parent Coordinator: Janel Lawrence
Links to Talented and Gifted Organizations:
- Oregon Association for Talented and Gifted (OATAG)
- Oregon State University Precollege Programs
- University of Oregon Youth Enrichment and Talented and Gifted Programs
- Inspire! Precollege and Youth Programs
- National Association for Gifted Children (NAGC)
- Supporting the Emotional Needs of the Gifted, Inc. (SENG)
- Center for Gifted Education - College of William and Mary, School of Education
- Hoagies' Gifted Education Page
- Oregon Department of Education, Talented and Gifted State Resources