Thursday, September 29th
- All Middle School Athletes - grade checks start today. As a student, it is important that you are always are of your grades, that you are getting your work done and that you are regularly checking in with your teachers. Grade checks will continue to occur each Thursday for the remainder of the season.
- Great job returning all sports equipment at the end of lunch break. This helps us keep a good inventory of activities for the year.
- Remember that during rainy days - the gym will be open the last 15 minutes of each lunch period. Students are not allowed to hang out in the main hallway or the library. During lunch and break students can sit in the lunchroom or outside to eat and hangout.
Wednesday, September 28th
- Thank you for helping make Picture Day go smoothly yesterday.
Tuesday, September 27th
- The Battle of the Books informational meeting is today during B lunch/ B advisory in room 16 with Mrs. Maness. If you have lunch, please grab your lunch and go straight there. If you have advisory, please check in at advisory before coming.
- After school Archery begins today after school!
Monday, September 26th
- Reminder - tomorrow is Picture Day. All students will have their picture taken regardless of purchasing. If you have questions - contact the office.