PHILOMATH HIGH SCHOOL
STUDENT USE OF VEHICLES
IF YOU PLAN TO DRIVE ANY MOTOR VEHICLE TO SCHOOL, YOU MUST:
• Register your vehicle with the school office.
• Park in student (non-staff) parking areas.
• Not transport other students while school is in session.
• Keep parking tag visible in vehicle at all times.
• Follow the speed limit of 10 miles per hour on school property.
• Follow school, local, and state traffic laws when operating your vehicle on school premises.
As a condition of parking on district property, district officials may conduct searches of vehicles upon reasonable suspicion of a policy, rule, and/or procedure.
Violations of driving or parking regulations will result in the loss of parking privileges, possible fines, tickets, and/or towing of your vehicle at your own expense.
Anyone driving a vehicle on school grounds after losing driving privileges will be turned over to the local police and be subject to school disciplinary measures.
The school will request the local police department to issue citations to violators of traffic laws on school premises.
Please remember: these rules are designed and implemented with one primary objective in mind—the safety and protections of the students of the Philomath School District.