Enroll - New Student
Philomath School District serves approximately 1,635 students in grades K-12. We have a total of six schools. The following steps will help you navigate the process to enroll and register your child.
Step 1 Gather Documents
Please plan to bring the following documents when enrolling your child.
Birth certificate or passport for students entering kindergarten or new to our district.
IEP and current evaluation (if your child is in special education) or a 504 plan or Individual Health Plan (if your child has one).
State law requires that a student reside within the school district boundaries and be able to prove residency or have been approved for an inter-district transfer in order to enroll in school. If you are unable to provide any of the above documents, please talk to school staff for assistance.
Other medical forms to download if needed.
Step 2 Complete Enrollment Forms
The following are required and available here or in the school office. Complete these steps for EACH new student.
Complete online RegiStar Registration
- Complete School Specific Forms (please use the link below for your child’s school)
Step 3 Contact School to make appointment (School hours vary depending on grade level
- CPS Grades K-1 Phone: 541-929-2082
- PES Grades 2-5 Phone: 541-929-3253, ext. 3100
- PMS Grades 6-8 Phone: 541-929-3167
- PHS Grades 9-12
- Blodget Grades K - 4 Phone: 541-453-4101
- Kings Valley Charter School Grades K - 12 Phone: 541-929-2134
School Year Calendar & Daily Schedule