District Health Information
Permission to Administer Medication at School
- School and Illness: Should Your Child Stay Home?
- Allergy/Asthma Action Plan
- Anaphylaxis/Food Allergy Plan
- Field Trip Medication Consent Form
- Authorization to "Self Carry Medication" Form
- Student Health Form
- Authorization for Medication by School Personnel
- Disclosure of Information Release Form
Use of Medical Equipment
Child Abuse Prevention
Oregon State Children's Health Insurance
If your children are without health insurance, please go to this website for the state children's health insurance plan, "Healthy Kids".
Oregon State Children's Health Insurance Program
All Oregon children should be eligible for state health insurance; either the free plan, the insurance pool or the subsidized employer plan.
Apply online, or call Community Services Consortium at 541-752-1010 to make an appointment for assistance.
Oregon law requires the following vaccinations for entering kindergarten students:
- Dtap 5 doses
- Polio 4 doses
- Hepatitis B 3 doses
- Hepatitis A 2 doses
- MMR 2 doses
- Varicella 1 dose, or history of having had chicken pox
Proof of vaccination, or a valid exemption, must be on file in the school office before kindergarten students may attend.
Choosing to vaccinate one’s children protects not only them from disease but the entire community—including those who can’t be immunized because of age or medical condition.
Lori Haslam School District Nurse
Hours: 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. Monday through Friday
Philomath District Office
1620 Applegate St
Philomath, OR 97370