School Menu Items May Change Due to Supply Chain Issues
The Food and Nutrition Services Department is experiencing unprecedented issues with the supply chain, which are causing alterations to posted menus with little to no notice. The supply chain issues are caused by multiple factors including labor and material shortages across all phases of production, transportation, manufacturing and distribution. We are working closely with our distributors and manufacturers to secure both the food and supply items needed to support our program and offer the level of service we are accustomed to providing. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Create a family portal through TITAN SCHOOL SOLUTIONS. This portal allows parents to manage their student’s meal accounts, make online payments using credit/debit cards and apply for Free/Reduced school meals. (Please note: The Corvallis School District provides our school meals. When signing in to the Titan family portal or applying for meal benefits Philomath parents will need to type Corvallis School District (Oregon) in the district box. You must include the leading zero in the student ID number.)
Please see the updated Income Eligibility Guidelines for free and reduced meals for the 2022/2023 year
At this time, there are no USDA waivers to allow all students to eat free breakfast and lunch for the 2022/2023 school year.
- The pandemic EBT assistance is no longer available.
- Pay online for school meals!
- Online Meal Account Balance (Please Note: You will need your student's Pinnacle ID number. If your student’s # starts with a zero, you need to drop the zero.)
- Check your child's meal account balance and/or view a 30-day transaction history online.
- Free & Reduced Meals
- Apply for Free or Reduce Priced School Meals online
- Free/Reduced Percentages by School
- Local Wellness Program