School Lunch Info

Lunch Information

All lunches served with a vegetable, fruit, salad bar, and milk. PBJ available everyday. Students also have the choice of water as a beverage.

Price:  Breakfast  $1.75  (reduced program breakfast is free)

Lunch  $3.25 (reduced  .40)

Adult Lunch $3.75

Menu subject to change without notice.


Milk ala carte:  $ .75  (Chocolate Milk is available on Fridays)

Silk Soy Milk - $1/glass (not part of free/reduced lunch)

Juice ala carte: $ .75 (Breakfast only)

Lunch Menu

Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday

Calendar & Category Legend:

  • KVCS Lunch Menu

KVCS is an equal-opportunity employer.  The U.S. Department of Agriculture prohibits discrimination against its customers, employees, and applicants for employment on the bases of race, color, national origin, age, disability, sex, gender identity, religion, reprisal, and where applicable political beliefs, marital status, familial or parental status, sexual orientation, or all or part of an individual’s income is derived from any public assistance program, or protected genetic information in employment or in any program or activity conducted or funded by the Department.