Clemens Community Pool
due to covid-19 outbreak and as mandated by governor brown's declaration, all philomath school district buildings will be closed until 4/1/20. this includes the clemens community pool. if you have any questions please contact the district office at (541) 929-3169.
Pool Hours Rec/Lap Swim:
Monday-Friday: 12:00 - 2:00pm, 6:00 - 8:00pm
Aqua-Fit every Tuesday & Thursday from 12:30pm - 1:30pm
- Five lane 25 yard pool
- Changing rooms with lockers and hot showers
- Large spectator area
- ADA splash lift
How to Find Us:
We are located within the Philomath High School Campus.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Who can use the pool? The pool is open to all community members. We also share our resources with the Philomath School District and CAT swim team.
- What programs are available? Lap swim, Aquafitness, Open Recreation, Group and Private swim lessons. The pool is also available for private rentals.
- How do I sign up for classes? For Aquafitness, simply show up. For group or private lessons, please call and leave a message with the days and time you would like. Our staff will get back to you to work out the details.
- How do I pay for classes? By check or cash. Please make checks payable to CCP (Clemens Community Pool). There is a drop box in the pool office.
- Who owns the pool? It was founded in 1960 by Rex and Ethel Clemens as a gift to the community. It is currently funded by a combination of user fees, the Benton County Foundation (including the original Clemens grant) and the Philomath School Distircit 17J.
- Corvallis Aquatic Team Philomath Division
- USA Swimming
- Oregon Swimming Inc
- Tripbuzz - Ultimate Swimming Safety Guide