Clemens Community Pool
due to covid-19 outbreak and as mandated by governor brown's declaration, all philomath school district buildings will be closed until further notice. this includes the clemens community pool. If you have any questions please contact the district office at (541) 929-3169.
We recognize the difficulty this decision causes and we share in your disappointment. However, our greatest concern is the health and safety of our community. The Supt. and school board are seeking guidance on what, if any, recreation opportunities we may safely offer in 20/21. We will update this page as recreation activities and facilities are allowed to open.
- Five lane 25 yard pool
- Changing rooms with lockers and hot showers
- Large spectator area
- ADA splash lift
How to Find Us:
We are located within the Philomath High School Campus.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Who can use the pool? The pool is open to all community members. We also share our resources with the Philomath School District and CAT swim team.
- What programs are available? Lap swim, Aquafitness, Open Recreation, Group and Private swim lessons. The pool is also available for private rentals.
- How do I sign up for classes? For Aquafitness, simply show up. For group or private lessons, please call and leave a message with the days and time you would like. Our staff will get back to you to work out the details.
- How do I pay for classes? By check or cash. Please make checks payable to CCP (Clemens Community Pool). There is a drop box in the pool office.
- Who owns the pool? It was founded in 1960 by Rex and Ethel Clemens as a gift to the community. It is currently funded by a combination of user fees, the Benton County Foundation (including the original Clemens grant) and the Philomath School Distircit 17J.
- Corvallis Aquatic Team Philomath Division
- USA Swimming
- Oregon Swimming Inc
- Tripbuzz - Ultimate Swimming Safety Guide