Clemens Community Pool
Temporary Pool Closure for Maintenance: To Reopen in October - Check back for specific opening date Click HERE for more information
Schedule and Class Information:
- Five lane 25 yard pool
- Changing rooms with lockers and hot showers
- Large spectator area
- ADA splash lift
How to Find Us:
We are located within the Philomath High School Campus.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Who can use the pool? The pool is open to all community members. We also share our resources with the Philomath School District and CAT swim team.
- What programs are available? Lap swim, Aquafitness, Open Recreation, Group and Private swim lessons. The pool is also available for private rentals.
- How do I sign up for classes? For Aquafitness, simply show up. For group or private lessons, please call and leave a message with the days and time you would like. Our staff will get back to you to work out the details.
- How do I pay for classes? By check or cash. Please make checks payable to CCP (Clemens Community Pool). There is a drop box in the pool office.
- Who owns the pool? It was founded in 1960 by Rex and Ethel Clemens as a gift to the community. It is currently funded by a combination of user fees, the Benton County Foundation (including the original Clemens grant) and the Philomath School Distircit 17J.
- How can I be involved? Our future depends on the health and participation of our community. You can help us by joining our newsletter using the pool services and spreading the word about our local treasure. We are always in great need of volunteers and help with capital improvement projects, as well. Contact Ellen Luke about sponsorship opportunities.