- New Employee Handbook
- Work Calendars - coming soon
- Payroll Dates
- Payday is the last business day of the month
Philomath School District offers a comprehensive benefits package to all benefits eligible employees. Employees contracted for more than 20 hours per week are eligible to receive benefits, pro-rated based on hours worked less than full-time.
Available benefits include:
Medical, dental and vision insurance
District paid short-term and long-term disability
Life and AD&D insurance
Employee Assistance Program
- RBH - access code "OEBB"
Additional optional plans include life insurance, long-term care insurance, tax-deferred retirement savings plans, pre-tax health reimbursement savings accounts.
Optional Life/AD&D, Long-term Care Insurance
Optional Life, AD&D, Cancer, Accident Insurances
Section 125 pre-tax health reimbursement savings accounts
Tax Deferred Retirement Savings Plans
Stay tuned for updates in the near future from the Wellness Committee.
Quick Read Wellness Info:
Discounted Gym Memberships
- The Active&Fit Direct program allows you to choose from participating fitness centers for $25 a month (plus $25 enrollment fee). Learn more about the program by logging in to your MyModa account, click on the MyHealth tab and look for "Discounted Gym Membership".
- OEBB's Medical Plans cover Weight Watchers meetings and online subscriptions at no cost to members.
- We have our own Workplace Workshop for PSD employees.
- The 2019 Fall session workshops will be on Tuesdays at 4:00 (weigh-ins begin at 3:45) in the PES library, beginning on September 3rd. For enrollment information please contact Jennifer Griffith at the District Office.
OEBB Wellness Resources
- OEBB offers a variety of Wellness Resources for members.