- New Employee Handbook
- Work Calendars - coming soon
- Payroll Dates
- Payday is the last business day of the month
Philomath School District offers a comprehensive benefits package to all benefits eligible employees. Employees contracted for more than 20 hours per week are eligible to receive benefits, pro-rated based on hours worked less than full-time.
Available benefits include:
Medical, dental and vision insurance
District paid short-term and long-term disability
Life and AD&D insurance
Employee Assistance Program
- RBH - access code "OEBB"
Additional optional plans include life insurance, long-term care insurance, tax-deferred retirement savings plans, pre-tax health reimbursement savings accounts.
Optional Life/AD&D, Long-term Care Insurance
Optional Life, AD&D, Cancer, Accident Insurances
Section 125 pre-tax health reimbursement savings accounts
Tax Deferred Retirement Savings Plans
Let's Get Moving!
You can start preparing for the upcoming Walk It Out Challenge, March 16 through April 15, by forming walking groups within your building to compete against other buildings within the District. This is a great opportunity to get to know your coworkers, enjoy the spring weather, & create a little friendly competition. The building that achieves the most steps will be recognized at Inspire on April 24.
More information coming soon!
Are you interested in teaching a class? Do you have any ideas that you would like to contribute to achieve Wellness within our District? We'd love to hear from you! Please reach out to Megan Caputo to share your unique ideas.
OEBB Wellness Resources
Quick Read Wellness Info:
Discounted Gym Memberships
- The Active&Fit Direct program allows you to choose from participating fitness centers for $25 a month (plus $25 enrollment fee). Learn more about the program by logging in to your MyModa account, click on the MyHealth tab and look for "Discounted Gym Membership".
- OEBB's Medical Plans cover Weight Watchers meetings and online subscriptions at no cost to members.
- We have our own Workplace Workshop for PSD employees.
- The 2019 Fall session workshops will be on Tuesdays at 4:00 (weigh-ins begin at 3:45) in the PES library, beginning on September 3rd. For enrollment information please contact Jennifer Griffith at the District Office.