- For remote assistance from the Tech Department you will need to download Team Viewer on your machine CLICK THIS LINK to do so. Once the download is complete, click the TeamViewerQS.exe button on the bottom of your screen and let it install. We will then ask for some information it provides so we can log in to your machine.
- Guide to using Google Classroom
- Go to Google classroom
- How to change your Google Classroom Email notifications
- A How to video creating a rule in Outlook to filter your Student Google Classroom notifications so they don't overtake your inbox when kids turn in things
- Written Instructions to create a rule in Outlook to filter emails based on a key word
- A How to video setting up Google Classroom for beginners
- A How to video to record live videos with your computer that has a built in web camera and post to Google Classroom
- About Guardian Email Summaries Information
- Setting up Guardian Email Summaries How-to
- Salary Schedule (Pending negotiations for 2021/22)
- New Employee Handbook
- Work Calendars - coming soon
- Payroll Dates
- Payday is the last business day of the month
Philomath School District offers a comprehensive benefits package to all benefits eligible employees. Employees contracted for more than 20 hours per week are eligible to receive benefits, pro-rated based on hours worked less than full-time.
Open Enrollment for the 2021/2022 Plan year is August 15th - September 15th.
Open Enrollment is MANDATORY for the 2021/2022 Plan year.
Available benefits include:
District paid short-term and long-term disability
Life and AD&D insurance
Employee Assistance Program
- RBH - access code "OEBB"
Additional optional plans include life insurance, long-term care insurance, tax-deferred retirement savings plans, pre-tax health reimbursement savings accounts.
Optional Life/AD&D, Long-term Care Insurance
Optional Life, AD&D, Cancer, Accident Insurances
Section 125 pre-tax health reimbursement savings accounts
Tax Deferred Retirement Savings Plans
The Philomath Pharmacy is hosting a Flu Vaccination Clinic at the District Office on Friday, November 5, 2021. No appointment necessary. The clinic is for all staff, immediate family (7 years old or older) & retirees of the Philomath School District. Please bring your medical insurance card for billing, otherwise the special price is $25.
OEBB Wellness Resources
- OEBB's Medical Plans cover Weight Watchers meetings and online subscriptions at no cost to members.
- We have our own Workplace Workshop for PSD employees.
- Currently in-person workshops have been canceled. WW is hosting live virtual workshops through the OEBB Exclusive Connect Group. For WW enrollment information please contact Jennifer Griffith at the District Office.
- WW Spring Newsletter
Discounted Gym Memberships
- The Active&Fit Direct program allows you to choose from participating fitness centers for $25 a month (plus $25 enrollment fee). Learn more about the program by logging in to your MyModa account, click on the MyHealth tab and look for "Discounted Gym Membership".
The goal of the Philomath School District Safety Committee is to implement consistent safety reporting to eliminate workplace injuries and illnesses, and ensure daily safety for all students and staff.
Safety Inspection Form (coming soon)
If you have a safety and/or maintenance request, please fill out the Safety and Maintenance Form and turn it into your front office.
If you would like to submit a safety concern for the committee to address at the next meeting, please email Megan Caputo.