Employee Rights AlertInformation from the Department of Labor regarding paid sick leave and expanded family and medical leave under the Families First Coronavirus Response Act (FFCRA). Click here for more information.
- For remote assistance from the Tech Department you will need to download Team Viewer on your machine CLICK THIS LINK to do so. Once the download is complete, click the TeamViewerQS.exe button on the bottom of your screen and let it install. We will then ask for some information it provides so we can log in to your machine.
- Guide to using Google Classroom
- Go to Google classroom
- How to change your Google Classroom Email notifications
- A How to video creating a rule in Outlook to filter your Student Google Classroom notifications so they don't overtake your inbox when kids turn in things
- Written Instructions to create a rule in Outlook to filter emails based on a key word
- A How to video setting up Google Classroom for beginners
- A How to video to record live videos with your computer that has a built in web camera and post to Google Classroom
- About Guardian Email Summaries Information
- Setting up Guardian Email Summaries How-to
- New Employee Handbook
- Work Calendars - coming soon
- Payroll Dates
- Payday is the last business day of the month
Philomath School District offers a comprehensive benefits package to all benefits eligible employees. Employees contracted for more than 20 hours per week are eligible to receive benefits, pro-rated based on hours worked less than full-time.
Available benefits include:
Medical, dental and vision insurance
District paid short-term and long-term disability
Life and AD&D insurance
Employee Assistance Program
- RBH - access code "OEBB"
Additional optional plans include life insurance, long-term care insurance, tax-deferred retirement savings plans, pre-tax health reimbursement savings accounts.
Optional Life/AD&D, Long-term Care Insurance
Optional Life, AD&D, Cancer, Accident Insurances
Section 125 pre-tax health reimbursement savings accounts
Tax Deferred Retirement Savings Plans
Let's Get Moving!
The First Annual Road Scholars Walking Challenge is happening March 16 through April 15, 2020. This is a great opportunity to get to know your coworkers, enjoy the spring weather, & create a little friendly competition all while improving your health. The Winning Team, Top Steppers and Most Enthusiastic/ Encouraging will be recognized at Inspire on April 24, 2020.
Use this Google doc to sign up and track your daily steps.
Click here for more information.
Are you interested in teaching a class? Do you have any ideas that you would like to contribute to achieve Wellness within our District? We'd love to hear from you! Please reach out to Megan Caputo to share your unique ideas.
OEBB Wellness Resources
Quick Read Wellness Info:
- 5 Nutrition Myths
- 5 Things You Should Know About Stress
- Why Sleep is Essential for Health
- Why sleep matters: Restoring sleep as a critical element of health, by Dean F. Javier Nieto of Oregon State University's College of Public Health and Human Sciences.
Discounted Gym Memberships
- The Active&Fit Direct program allows you to choose from participating fitness centers for $25 a month (plus $25 enrollment fee). Learn more about the program by logging in to your MyModa account, click on the MyHealth tab and look for "Discounted Gym Membership".
- OEBB's Medical Plans cover Weight Watchers meetings and online subscriptions at no cost to members.
- We have our own Workplace Workshop for PSD employees.
- The 2019 Fall session workshops will be on Tuesdays at 4:00 (weigh-ins begin at 3:45) in the PES library, beginning on September 3rd. For enrollment information please contact Jennifer Griffith at the District Office.