- Accident Report Form
- Safety Report Form
- Field Trip Form
- Licensed Leave Form
- Classified Leave Form
- Mileage Reimbursement Form (Printable)
- Mileage Reimbursement Form (Fillable)
- Request to Attend Professional Activity Form
- Request for Reimbursement
- Time Sheet - Extra Duty Form
- Federal W-4 Form
- State W-4 Form
- New Employee Handbook
- Work Calendars - coming soon
- Payroll Dates
- Payday is the last business day of the month
Philomath School District offers a comprehensive benefits package to all benefits eligible employees. Employees contracted for more than 20 hours per week are eligible to receive benefits, pro-rated based on hours worked less than full-time.
Available benefits include:
Medical, dental and vision insurance
District paid short-term and long-term disability
Life and AD&D insurance
Employee Assistance Program
- RBH - access code "OEBB"
Additional optional plans include life insurance, long-term care insurance, tax-deferred retirement savings plans, pre-tax health reimbursement savings accounts.
Optional Life/AD&D, Long-term Care Insurance
Optional Life, AD&D, Cancer, Accident Insurances
Section 125 pre-tax health reimbursement savings accounts
Tax Deferred Retirement Savings Plans
Working with Wood, Visiting and Eating with Staff Friends - Woodworking class led by Brian Skaar
When: Tuesday December 3rd, 10th, 17th at PMS Shop room (room 26)
Yoga for Wellness - taught by Elizabeth Lee
When: Thursdays at 4:15 pm, November 21st, December 5th, 12th, 19th
Where: School District Office Board Room
Quick Read Wellness Info:
Discounted Gym Memberships
- The Active&Fit Direct program allows you to choose from participating fitness centers for $25 a month (plus $25 enrollment fee). Learn more about the program by logging in to your MyModa account, click on the MyHealth tab and look for "Discounted Gym Membership".
- OEBB's Medical Plans cover Weight Watchers meetings and online subscriptions at no cost to members.
- We have our own Workplace Workshop for PSD employees.
- The 2019 Fall session workshops will be on Tuesdays at 4:00 (weigh-ins begin at 3:45) in the PES library, beginning on September 3rd. For enrollment information please contact Jennifer Griffith at the District Office.
OEBB Wellness Resources
- OEBB offers a variety of Wellness Resources for members.