- ClassLink Login
- CTX Service and Supplies
- Email Login Gmail
- Employee Access Web Portal Login
- Google Site Login
- Gradebook Login
- Office 365 Login
- Red Rover Absence Management
- SafeSchools Login (On-Line Safety Training)
- Talent Ed-Records
- Talent Ed-Perform
- TieNet Login
Philomath School District offers a comprehensive benefits package to all benefits eligible employees. Employees contracted for more than 20 hours per week are eligible to receive benefits, pro-rated based on hours worked less than full-time.
Available benefits include:
District paid short-term and long-term disability
Life and AD&D insurance
Employee Assistance Program
- UpRise - access code "OEBB"
Additional optional plans include life insurance, long-term care insurance, tax-deferred retirement savings plans, pre-tax health reimbursement savings accounts.
Optional Life/AD&D, Long-term Care Insurance
Optional Life, AD&D, Cancer, Accident Insurances
Section 125 pre-tax health reimbursement savings accounts
Tax Deferred Retirement Savings Plans
- 403b – Carruth Compliance is our Third Party administrator for 403b plans
- 457b – Oregon Savings Growth Plan
OEBB Wellness Resources
- OEBB offers a variety of Wellness Resources for members.
- OEBB's Medical Plans cover Weight Watchers meetings and online subscriptions at no cost to members.
- We have our own Workplace Workshop for PSD employees.
- For WW enrollment information please contact Laura Schunn at Philomath Elementary.
- WW Spring Newsletter
Discounted Gym Memberships
- The Active&Fit Direct program allows you to choose from participating fitness centers for $25 a month (plus $25 enrollment fee). Learn more about the program by logging in to your MyModa account, click on the MyHealth tab and look for "Discounted Gym Membership".
- New Employee Handbook
- Payroll Dates
- Timesheets (Classified) and Extra Duty (Licensed) is due on the 15th of each month
- Payday is the last business day of the month (pay is for 16th to 15th)
- Direct Deposit (Fillable, Regular Employees)
- Direct Deposit (Fillable, Substitutes/Pool employees only)
- Federal 2023 W-4 Form
- State 2023 W-4 Form
- Time Sheet Extra Duty
The goal of the Philomath School District Safety Committee is to implement consistent safety reporting to eliminate workplace injuries and illnesses, and ensure daily safety for all students and staff.
- Safety Inspection Form (coming soon)
- Safety and Maintenance Form
- Safety Committee Fact Sheet - OSHA
If you have a safety and/or maintenance request, please fill out the Safety and Maintenance Form and turn it into your front office.
Links and Log-Ins
- How to log in to a Chromebook For Staff and Grades 2-12
- How to log in to Chrome on a Windows device For Staff and Grades 2-12
- Student Device Check Out Agreement - Printable
- Guide to using Google Classroom
- Go to Google classroom
- How to change your Google Classroom Email notifications
- A How to video setting up Google Classroom for beginners
- A How to video to record live videos with your computer that has a built in web camera and post to Google Classroom
- About Guardian Email Summaries Information
- Setting up Guardian Email Summaries How-to
End of the Year Checkout Form
End of the Year Technology Check Out Form - We went paperless this year. Please fill out the form with all of the information and follow the instructions to do your digital cleanup. You will need to be signed in to your district Google account when accessing it.