- Email Login Gmail
- Red Rover Absence Management
- SafeSchools Login (On-Line Safety Training)
- NEW Employee Access Web Portal Login
- ClassLink Login
- Gradebook Login
- Google Site Login
- Talent Ed-Records
- Talent Ed-Perform
- TieNet Login
- CTX Service and Supplies
- Office 365 Login
- Guide to using Google Classroom
- Go to Google classroom
- How to change your Google Classroom Email notifications
- A How to video setting up Google Classroom for beginners
- A How to video to record live videos with your computer that has a built in web camera and post to Google Classroom
- About Guardian Email Summaries Information
- Setting up Guardian Email Summaries How-to
End of the Year Technology Check Out Form - We went paperless this year. Please fill out the form with all of the information and follow the instructions to do your digital cleanup. You will need to be signed in to your district Google account when accessing it.
- New Employee Handbook
- Payroll Dates
- Timesheets (Classified) and Extra Duty (Licensed) is due on the 15th of each month
- Payday is the last business day of the month (pay is for 16th to 15th)
Philomath School District offers a comprehensive benefits package to all benefits eligible employees. Employees contracted for more than 20 hours per week are eligible to receive benefits, pro-rated based on hours worked less than full-time.
Open Enrollment for the 2022/2023 Plan year is August 15th - September 15th.
Open Enrollment is MANDATORY for the 2022/2023 Plan year.
Available benefits include:
District paid short-term and long-term disability
Life and AD&D insurance
Employee Assistance Program
- UpRise - access code "OEBB"
Additional optional plans include life insurance, long-term care insurance, tax-deferred retirement savings plans, pre-tax health reimbursement savings accounts.
Optional Life/AD&D, Long-term Care Insurance
Optional Life, AD&D, Cancer, Accident Insurances
Section 125 pre-tax health reimbursement savings accounts
Tax Deferred Retirement Savings Plans
OEBB Wellness Resources
- OEBB's Medical Plans cover Weight Watchers meetings and online subscriptions at no cost to members.
- We have our own Workplace Workshop for PSD employees.
- For WW enrollment information please contact Laura Schunn at Philomath Elementary.
- WW Spring Newsletter
Discounted Gym Memberships
- The Active&Fit Direct program allows you to choose from participating fitness centers for $25 a month (plus $25 enrollment fee). Learn more about the program by logging in to your MyModa account, click on the MyHealth tab and look for "Discounted Gym Membership".
The goal of the Philomath School District Safety Committee is to implement consistent safety reporting to eliminate workplace injuries and illnesses, and ensure daily safety for all students and staff.
If you have a safety and/or maintenance request, please fill out the Safety and Maintenance Form and turn it into your front office.