- New Employee Handbook
- Payroll Dates
- Timesheets (Classified) and Extra Duty (Licensed) is due on the 15th of each month
- Payday is the last business day of the month (pay is for 16th to 15th)
Philomath School District offers a comprehensive benefits package to all benefits eligible employees. Employees contracted for more than 20 hours per week are eligible to receive benefits, pro-rated based on hours worked less than full-time.
Available benefits include:
District paid short-term and long-term disability
Life and AD&D insurance
Employee Assistance Program
- UpRise - access code "OEBB"
Additional optional plans include life insurance, long-term care insurance, tax-deferred retirement savings plans, pre-tax health reimbursement savings accounts.
Optional Long-term Care Insurance
Optional Life, AD&D, Cancer, Accident Insurances
Section 125 pre-tax health reimbursement savings accounts
Tax Deferred Retirement Savings Plans
We have partnered with American Fidelity as our Paid Family and Medical Leave Insurance provider.
American Fidelity specializes in reviewing, processing and tracking leave requests.
Paid Leave Benefits: Paid Family and Medical Leave Insurance (PFMLI) helps ensure you have financial support to take the time needed to care for yourself and your loved ones.
Plan Highlights: You may take up to 12 weeks per benefit year for any combination of approved leave:
• Medical Leave – Caring for your own serious health condition
• Family Leave – Bonding with a new child during the first 12 months or caring for a family member with a serious health condition
• Safe Leave – Seeking help related to domestic violence, harassment, sexual assault or stalking
An additional two weeks of paid leave may be available for complications related to pregnancy, childbirth or a related medical condition.
Benefits: Benefits will depend on your earnings compared to Oregon’s Average Weekly Wage. The state average weekly wage for 2023-2024 is $1,269.69. Based on that, the minimum weekly benefit is $63.48, and the maximum is $1,523.63. The Oregon Employment Department determines these amounts, which are subject to change each July.
Questions? Contact Megan Caputo x5102
OEBB Wellness Resources
- OEBB's Medical Plans cover Weight Watchers meetings and online subscriptions at no cost to members.
- We have our own Workplace Workshop for PSD employees.
- For WW enrollment information please contact Laura Schunn at Philomath Elementary.
- WW Spring Newsletter
Discounted Gym Memberships
- The Active&Fit Direct program allows you to choose from participating fitness centers for $25 a month (plus $25 enrollment fee). Learn more about the program by logging in to your MyModa account, click on the MyHealth tab and look for "Discounted Gym Membership".